Table of contents:
- The Diamond Arm
- An ordinary miracle
- 12 chairs
- Three in the boat, not counting the dog
- Be my husband
- Watch out for the car
- The Man from Boulevard des Capucines
- Crazy Day or The Marriage of Figaro
On March 7, 1941, the wonderful actor Andrei Mironov was born. When he was born, his mother, the famous actress Maria Mironova, said:. Mironov became a gift for everyone. Films with his participation not only entered the classics of world cinema, but also sold among the people for quotes. We have collected 20 of the most famous phrases from films where Mironov's characters talk about love and women.
The Diamond Arm
1. Rousseau tourist image of morality.
An ordinary miracle
2. What you call love is a little obscene, quite funny and very pleasant.
3. I have no time to care. You are attractive. I'm pretty damn attractive. Why waste time? At midnight. I'm waiting.
4. - Who is our husband? - Wizard. - It is necessary to warn.
5. A sultry woman is a poet's dream
6. Wipe your eyes, citizen. Each of your tears is a molecule in space.
7. Hush, girl! A woman is adorned with modesty. Why are these jumps?
Three in the boat, not counting the dog
8. … and in general. An honor would be offered.
9. When fate brought us together a second time, I propose to do the rest of the way together
10. I do not understand these women: either she does not notice us, or they say "catch up with us." On what?!
Be my husband
11. Actually, I can do it myself, but it's much nicer when a woman strokes.
12. Girl, did we lie next to you?
Watch out for the car
13. You need to marry an orphan!
The Man from Boulevard des Capucines
14. - You see, Diana … How can you explain this? This is called "editing"! Kiss - / chick / - wedding - / chick / - and baby! - Oh Johnny, I want it like in a cinematography! I ask you - do the editing!
15. A woman is also a spectator!
16. I think so, Peppy: if a woman asks for something, then she must certainly be given! Otherwise, she will take it herself!
Crazy Day or The Marriage of Figaro
17. O woman! Female! Female! The creation is weak and insidious!
18. Whenever it seems to you that there is no love, it will only mean that it is hidden under the mask of respect.
19. Jealousy … is an unreasonable child of pride or a fit of violent insanity. And if Suzanne ever deceives me, I forgive her in advance: after all, she will have to work so much for this..
20. To beat off a person, and be angry with him too - that is a truly female trait!
Popular by topic
The photographer arranged a photo session for the couple, who have been together for 72 years, to show what true love looks like
True love … What is it and does it exist? We are all looking for an answer to this question. There are also lucky ones who know him. What is the secret to the strength and longevity of a happy love relationship? In joy and sorrow, illness and health, poverty and wealth … three quarters of a century of true beauty of true feelings
The funniest memes that appeared thanks to the senator in mittens and a mask and brought almost 2 million "green"
Joe Biden's inauguration was not without some curiosities. The attention of the whole world has attracted … no, not the newly elected President of the United States, but Bernie Sanders. The name of this politician was hitherto unknown to the general public. The elderly senator made a splash on the Internet with his photo in cute knitted mittens and a disposable mask. In just a day, the network was flooded with hundreds of funny memes with a politician. The best of them are further in the review
How teenagers and rock 'n' roll made vaccination fashionable: King Elvis saves the world from an epidemic
The polio virus has kept millions of parents at bay for years. In America, by 1955, tens of thousands of children were infected, many were disabled. Hope came with the discovery of a vaccine against this terrible disease. But those who wanted to be vaccinated were negligible. In search of a solution to this problem, the government attracted the most popular person in the United States at that time - Elvis Presley. The king of rock and roll was able to dramatically change the opinion of all Americans (and not only) about vaccination. How did the musician manage to
Most of the world has been calculating time for four centuries using a calendar called the Gregorian. The year of this calendar is divided into 12 months and lasts 365 days. One additional day is added every four years. Such a year is called a leap year. This is necessary in order to remove the difference between the movement of the sun and the calendar. This concept was introduced in the late 16th century by Pope Gregory XIII as a reform of the Julian calendar. The Gregorian calendar is generally accepted because
Sir Ernest Shackleton's missing ship, the Endurance, has become a legend. One of the most famous ships in the world sank in the Weddell Sea in Antarctica. This happened during the unfortunate expedition of the explorer in 1914-17 and marked the end of the "heroic era" of the exploration of the ice continent. Over the years, there have been many attempts to locate the crash site, but they were all unsuccessful. A fearless scientist named John Shears is set to take another one in early 2022. Why is he t