Table of contents:
- 1. Nonna Mordyukova and Vyacheslav Tikhonov
- 2. Oleg Dal and Tatiana Lavrova
- 3. Irina Kupchenko and Vasily Lanovoy
- 4. The most famous wives of Vladimir Soshalsky are Olga Aroseva, Alina Pokrovskaya, Nelly Podgornaya, Nonna Mordyukova
- 5. Three wives of Vladimir Basova - Rosa Makagonova, Natalya Fateeva, Valentina Titova
- 6. Archil Gomiashvili and Tatiana Okunevskaya
- 7. Anastasia Vertinskaya and Alexander Gradsky
- 8.Oleg and Marianna Strizhenov
- 9. Anastasia Vertinskaya and Nikita Mikhalkov
- 10. Lydia Knyazeva and Rolan Bykov in the musical comedy "Aibolit-66"
- 11. Rolan Bykov and Elena Sanaeva
- 12. Arkady Arkanov and Maya Kristalinskaya
- 13. Nikolay Burlyaev and Natalya Varley
- 14. Natalia Varley and Vladimir Tikhonov
- 15. Natalia Bondarchuk and Nikolay Burlyaev
All the citizens of the big Soviet country knew these people by sight. It was almost impossible to buy tickets for films and performances with their participation, and their personal life was covered with secrets and legends. In our review there are 15 photographs of the most stellar couples in the Soviet Union.
1. Nonna Mordyukova and Vyacheslav Tikhonov
2. Oleg Dal and Tatiana Lavrova
3. Irina Kupchenko and Vasily Lanovoy
4. The most famous wives of Vladimir Soshalsky are Olga Aroseva, Alina Pokrovskaya, Nelly Podgornaya, Nonna Mordyukova
5. Three wives of Vladimir Basova - Rosa Makagonova, Natalya Fateeva, Valentina Titova
6. Archil Gomiashvili and Tatiana Okunevskaya
7. Anastasia Vertinskaya and Alexander Gradsky
8.Oleg and Marianna Strizhenov
9. Anastasia Vertinskaya and Nikita Mikhalkov
10. Lydia Knyazeva and Rolan Bykov in the musical comedy "Aibolit-66"
11. Rolan Bykov and Elena Sanaeva
12. Arkady Arkanov and Maya Kristalinskaya
13. Nikolay Burlyaev and Natalya Varley
14. Natalia Varley and Vladimir Tikhonov
15. Natalia Bondarchuk and Nikolay Burlyaev
And further 20 wedding photos of famous people of the twentieth century… They depict the most imposing grooms and the most charming brides.
Popular by topic
The funniest memes that appeared thanks to the senator in mittens and a mask and brought almost 2 million "green"
Joe Biden's inauguration was not without some curiosities. The attention of the whole world has attracted … no, not the newly elected President of the United States, but Bernie Sanders. The name of this politician was hitherto unknown to the general public. The elderly senator made a splash on the Internet with his photo in cute knitted mittens and a disposable mask. In just a day, the network was flooded with hundreds of funny memes with a politician. The best of them are further in the review
Pepsi is the undisputed global soft drink giant. It has long been firmly rooted in the Russian market. It started back in the early 1970s, when Russia was part of the Soviet Union. It was the first swallow of the hostile capitalist world to enter the communist market. At that time, the rivalry between the two countries was so fierce that it becomes unclear how the American company managed to do this?
How teenagers and rock 'n' roll made vaccination fashionable: King Elvis saves the world from an epidemic
The polio virus has kept millions of parents at bay for years. In America, by 1955, tens of thousands of children were infected, many were disabled. Hope came with the discovery of a vaccine against this terrible disease. But those who wanted to be vaccinated were negligible. In search of a solution to this problem, the government attracted the most popular person in the United States at that time - Elvis Presley. The king of rock and roll was able to dramatically change the opinion of all Americans (and not only) about vaccination. How did the musician manage to
Most of the world has been calculating time for four centuries using a calendar called the Gregorian. The year of this calendar is divided into 12 months and lasts 365 days. One additional day is added every four years. Such a year is called a leap year. This is necessary in order to remove the difference between the movement of the sun and the calendar. This concept was introduced in the late 16th century by Pope Gregory XIII as a reform of the Julian calendar. The Gregorian calendar is generally accepted because
Sir Ernest Shackleton's missing ship, the Endurance, has become a legend. One of the most famous ships in the world sank in the Weddell Sea in Antarctica. This happened during the unfortunate expedition of the explorer in 1914-17 and marked the end of the "heroic era" of the exploration of the ice continent. Over the years, there have been many attempts to locate the crash site, but they were all unsuccessful. A fearless scientist named John Shears is set to take another one in early 2022. Why is he t